PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING AND/OR USING THIS WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS DESCRIBED HEREIN. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE.
- We are the Eric for All of US Committee (the “Committee”).
- Our website address is www.ericforallofus.com (the “Site”).
- We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Site Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modification will be effective immediately upon posting of the revisions on the Site, and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of these Site following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications. Therefore, you should frequently review the Site Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Site. If you do not agree to the amended terms, you must stop using the Site.
- You may not use the Committee logo or other proprietary graphic of the Committee to link to these Sites without express written permission.
- The Committee makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site.
- We may make third party information and other content available on or through the Site as a service to those interested in this information and we may provide information regarding or access to third party products or services available on or through the Site. Your business dealings or correspondence with such third parties, and any terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated therewith, are solely between you and such third party.
- You acknowledge and agree that any feedback, questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, or other information or materials regarding the Site and/or the Committee that are provided by you in the form of email or other submissions to the Committee, or any postings on the Site, are non-confidential and shall become the sole property of the Committee. The Committee shall own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these materials for any purpose without acknowledgment or compensation to you.
- The Site may include interactive areas or services (“Interactive Areas”), such as forums, blogs, chat rooms or message boards, or other areas or services in which you or other users may create, post, share or store content, messages, materials, data, information, text, graphics, audio, video, or other items or materials on the Site (“User Content”). You are solely responsible for your use of such Interactive Areas and use them at your own risk. By using any Interactive Areas, you agree not to post, upload to, transmit, distribute, store, create or otherwise publish through the Site User Content that is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; User Content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law; User Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party; User Content that impersonates any person or entity or otherwise misrepresents your affiliation with a person or entity; Viruses, corrupted data or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files; User Content which violates the terms of any Committee guidelines, policies or rules posted on the Site or otherwise provided to you; User Content that, in the sole judgment of the Committee, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Interactive Areas or the Sites, or which may expose the Committee and/or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
- The Committee takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted, stored or uploaded by you or any third party, or for any loss or damage thereto, nor is the Committee liable for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, obscenity, pornography or profanity you may encounter.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the Committee, its independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or related to any User Content you post, store or otherwise transmit on or through the Site, your use of the Interactive Areas, or any act or omission relating to the Site or the User Content, including without limitation any actual or threatened suit, demand or claim made against the Committee and/or its independent contractors, service providers, employees, directors or consultants, arising out of or relating to the User Content, your conduct, your violation of these Site Terms or your violation of the rights of any third party.
- These Site Terms and your use of the Site shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Colorado applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Colorado, without resort to its conflict of law provisions.
- Notwithstanding any of these Site Terms, the Committee reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Site, and to block or prevent future your access to and use of the Site.
- If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.